- 1 – 1/2 lbs. beef – cut into 1 ½ inch cubes
- 1 medium size sweet onion OR red onion OR some of both!
- 1 Bell pepper (Red, Yellow, Orange)
- 10 – 12 small blue potatoes
- 3-6 tablespoons Semper Savage Balsamic vinaigrette dressing– Shake before pouring!
- 6-10 skewers
- Cut beef into 1 ½ inch cubes- marinate in 2 – 4 tablespoons Savage Balsamic Dressing (I marinate overnight)
- Cut veggies into 1-inch pieces.
- If you’re using wooden skewers, soak them in water for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill
- Place beef and veggies on the skewer
- Brush with Semper Savage Balsamic dressing– Shake before pouring!
- Grill for a few minutes on each side, until the beef is cooked through and a nice char has formed on the edges of the veggies. (About 10-12 minutes total, depending on the size of your beef/veggie pieces and the heat of your grill).
- Remove from heat and brush with the remainder of the Semper Savage Balsamic dressing.
- Serve as a main entrée- You can also grill some Veggies on a skewer (check out our recipe). Try serving over a bed of rice OR riced cauliflower. Yum