Savage Summer Squash- Grilled to perfection
- 2 – 4 small summer squash (2 zucchini and 2 yellow squash)
- 2 – 4 Tablespoons Savage Dressing- Shake before pouring
- Slice squash thinly (1-2 mm thickness)
- I like to slice them lengthwise for easy turning
- Place squash In a container, and pour 1 – 2 tablespoons of Savage Dressing- Shake before pouring!
- Heat grill to medium
- Grill for 2- 4 minutes- turn- grill another 2-4 minutes-until desired tenderness.
- Brush on some Savage Dressing during the grilling process
- Remove from grill