Savage Pico Salsa
- 3 Roma tomatoes
- Peppers (I used ¼ red, ¼ orange, ½ green)
- 2-3 small Jalapeno peppers
- ½ medium onion
- ½ lime
- ¼ -½ cup fresh cilantro
- Cut tomatoes into quarters
- Seed peppers (use gloves when working with Jalapeno peppers).
- Cut peppers into ½ inch pieces
- Cut onion into small pieces
- Add tomatoes, onions, peppers and cilantro to a food processor
- Pulse ingredients to your liking
- Squeeze lime into chopped mixture- mix lime and salsa
- Pour diced salsa into a bowl
- Let sit for a minimum of 30 minutes before serving.
- You can also try adding
- Mango, peach or pineapple
- Leave some Jalapeno seeds in for more heat
- Pairs well with Savage Fajitas!