- Fresh spinach is rich in vitamins A, C and K, as well as magnesium, iron and manganese.
- This leafy green is so easy to prepare.
- Wash & dry the leaves, chop them up if you prefer.
- I add a small amount of olive oil to the skillet.
- Sauté spinach on low to medium heat, turning frequently.
- Drizzle your favorite Semper Savage dressing over the leafy greens.
- The best part is you can cook to your liking. I don’t like to overcook mine.
- Simple, healthy and delicious.
- Try this with baby kale also!