Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Cranberries
- 1 pound Fresh Brussel Sprouts
- 1 cup Fresh Cranberries
- 1 Tablespoon Savage Centurion
- 1 Tablespoon Savage Balsamic dressing/marinade
- Salt and or Sugar to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F.
- Wash Sprouts and cut each sprout in half
- Wash Cranberries
- Coat Sprouts and Cranberries in Savage Centurion
- Arrange Sprouts – flat side down and Cranberries-in a roasting pan
- Make sure to space them out so they have room
- Roast for 35 – 40 minutes
- Do not flip the sprouts during roasting.
- Serve with a drizzle of Savage Balsamic
- You may want to add a dash of salt and/or sugar to taste