Red White & Blue Veggies
- 6-12 mushrooms (white or baby bella)
- ½ red onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 Japanese eggplant (optional switch -zucchini or yellow squash. OR red/white/blue new potatoes)
- 1 mango or pineapple chunks
- 4 tablespoons Semper Savage Balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- If you’re using wooden skewers, soak them in water for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut veggies and fruit into 1-inch pieces.
- Preheat the grill
- Place fruit and veggies on the skewer
- Brush with Semper Savage Balsamic dressing
- Grill for a few minutes on each side, until the mushrooms are cooked through and a nice char has formed on the edges of the veggies. (About 10-12 minutes total, depending on the size of your veggies and the heat of your grill).
- Remove from heat and brush them with the remainder of the Semper Savage Balsamic dressing.
- Serve on the side with your main entrée.