Peter’s Savage Mediterranean Couscous Salad
- 1 1 /2 cups of dried Israeli couscous
- ¼ cup Savage Centurion Italian dressing
- ½ TSP honey
- Zest from 1 lemon
- ½ medium English cucumber, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- ¼-½ cup chopped fresh mint
- ¼-½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup dried cranberries*
- Salt & pepper to taste
- * You can substitute the cranberries with sultanas/raisins
- Cook couscous as per directions on the box (typically 8-10 mins), drain and set aside.
- Whisk together Savage Centurion Italian dressing, honey, lemon zest and salt & pepper to make a vinaigrette.
- In a large bowl, mix walnuts, herbs, cranberries, tomatoes, cucumber and vinaigrette into the couscous.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.