Grilled Pork Chops
- 2 – 4 pork chops (I prefer 1 inch boneless)
- 4 – 6 tablespoons Semper Savage vinaigrette dressing (I love Savage Centurion on my chops!) Shake before using!
- Marinate pork chops 4-6 hours (I like to marinate overnight)
- Coat all of the meat- add more dressing if needed
- Preheat the grill
- Place pork chops on the hot grill – grill over medium heat
- For 1-inch thick boneless pork chops, cook for 8-12 minutes over direct heat. Turn every 3-4 minutes. Keep the lid closed. Add another 5 minutes resting time for the juices to set in the meat. Grilling times differ based on thickness of meat and bone-in or boneless
- Serve as your main entrée- try our Savage Squash or Savage Red White and Blue veggies as a warm side.