Crockpot Chicken with Veggies
- 1 1/2 pounds uncooked thawed boneless, skinless chicken breast (or other chicken)
- 1/2 pound carrots
- 1 pound fresh string beans OR 1 pound fresh asparagus
- 1 1/2 pounds small red or white potatoes (cut in half for firm or in quarters for soft)
- 1 tsp crushed rosemary (opt)
- 3-4 TBS Savage Balsamic -Shake before pouring
- Prepare chicken- add to slow cooker- pour 1/2 of the Savage Balsamic over the chicken.
- Prepare vegetables – add to slow cooker.
- Pour remaining Savage Balsamic over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 – 6 hours.